Full access details and conditions can be found on the MICROKELVIN collaboration website, to which you should refer. A brief statement of the key points on access and elligibility is given below.
Access to the MICROKELVIN infrastructures is offered free of charge to European research teams. The support to users includes:
- administrative support to researchers (e.g., customs, transport)
- on-site logistic support by the infrastructure staff
- reimbursement of travel costs
- reimbursement of local housing costs
To be eligible, a research team must satisfy the following conditions:
- The project group leader and the majority of research team members must come from an EU member, associated state, or candidate state. (Information about eligible countries outside the EU can be found on the Cordis website.)
- The requested access must be transnational (i.e., the home institution of the user must be located in a country other than the country where the infrastructure is established).
- The users must agree that any publication resulting from work carried out under the MICROKELVIN TA activity must acknowledge the support of the European Community — Research Infrastructures under the FP7 Capacities Specific Programme, MICROKELVIN project number 228464.