QFS2012: International Symposium on Quantum Fluids and Solids
Co-chairs: S.N. Fisher and G.R. Pickett
Wed 15 - Tue 21 August 2012
The 2012 International Symposium on Quantum Fluids and Solids will be held next August in Lancaster, UK.
This conference continues in the long-standing tradition of such conferences being held two out of every three years, skipping the year of the International Low Temperature Conference the last such Low Temperature Conference (LT26) was held in Beijing, August 2011.
- Quantum fluids, solids and cold gases
- QFS topics in magnetism and superconductivity
- Strongly correlated condensed systems
- Condensed-matter systems at the quantum limit
- QFS Model systems in cosmology, hydrodynamics and HEP
- Novel ultralow temperature techniques, detectors and devices
For more information go to Lancaster University Physics Department's QFS2012 Website