Manuscript production instructions
Deadline for receipt of manuscript: 7 July 2012
These instructions are available in electronic format for you to download.
- The manuscripts can be submitted as RevTeX or Microsoft WORD format. To prepare the manuscript, use the templates provided (RevTeX, MSWord) which include examples of Figures that satisfy the standard of the Journal.
The length of the papers should be kept to a maximum of 7 pages for poster presentations and to 12 pages for oral presentations. The format of the pages is that of the template.
For those authors who use BibTeX, this template should be used rather than the RevTeX template above. Note the comments in the example file template-new.tex.
Figures in color will be presented in color on the JLTP "online" at no charge. Authors should begin the caption for each figure in color by: (color online). Figures will normally be printed in black/white in the JLTP "hard copy" issue. Upon request by the authors, colored figures can be printed in color on the "hard copy", but at an extra cost to the authors.
- The corresponding authors of an article should e-mail to
- The PDF version of the manuscript.
- The names of 4 or 5 suitable referees together with their e-mail addresses.:
- Manuscript: <last name of first author>_<sorting code>
QG Quantum Gases QF Quantum Fluids QS Quantum Solids VT Vortices & turbulence LD Low dimensional and confined systems DV Devices TC Techniques OT Other topics and model systems
- Manuscripts must also be submitted on-line following the instructions given on the website http://www.edmgr.com/jltp. The corresponding author should connect directly to the site and upload all of the manuscript files by following the instructions given on the screen.
- Very important: The author is required to enter “QFS2012” into the box “Choose Article Type”. This is very important because it distinguishes these articles from those of other “Special Issues” and from the “Regular Articles” that are apart from this Special issue.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, the corresponding author will receive a message from Springer with questions regarding the transfer of copyright and the ordering of reprints which can be responded to by simple clicking. Once this is completed, the corresponding author will receive proofs to examine and correct. After the final proof correction by the printer, the article will appear as “online first” in the JLTP - Springer webpage http://springerlink.metapress.com/content/104917/
Once all the accepted articles have appeared “online first”, the Conference Organizers will arrange them in the correct order for publication in the “special issue” of JLTP in early 2013, as will be indicated on the JLTP webpage http://www.phy.duke.edu/~hm/JLTP/index.html
Should you encounter any difficulty with the preparation of your manuscript, please check first the J. of Low Temperature Physics web site, and if the problem persists contact us by e-mail at email@example.com with Subject: Information request.